Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step...





Or, if you're me, it starts with a To Do list 10 pages long that includes create a blog (CHECK!) !  Ok, if I'm being honest here, for those of you who know me (all of which I'm assuming do because, let's face it, who else would be reading this right now) To Do lists are sorta my thing so can't necessarily blame it solely on the upcoming travel.

Anywho, so....I've decided to start a blog. A travelblog, to be more specific. The hope is to document all the highly intellectual and witty things that will no doubt transform my brain along the way.  Or, at the very least, it'll be one good spot for posting pix and to help me with the inevitable "senior moments" that happen when you return from a journey and can't remember where in the heck the picture was taken or who the person next to you is that looks like you were best friends at the time and now you can't even remember if you actually met said person or if it was just some stranger you asked to pose with you because you didn't want to look like "that person" taking a picture alone in front of the world's greatest landmark (of which you, coincidentally,  also can't remember the name of).

So, I've tried to keep this short and simple (like me), which is NO small feat (pun NOT intended this time) for a talker like myself. But, this was a trial run to see if this blog thing actually works and if anyone even reads it....so post a comment, "like" my blog, and subscribe to me to let me know you exist and to watch out for upcoming posts!

: ) dani

4 comments:

  1. I'm in girl! I will read your posts...so you better post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading the many "intellectual and witty things". While seeing many amazing pictures which will make everyone feel apart of the adventure. Be safe, Enjoy, and take care TravelGirl12 aka Dani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, so happy to see u're a step closer to the journey. wishing u some amazing adventures! looking forward to being a spectator this time around for someone else's journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, guys!!! i look forward to writing it and reading the comments along the way! : )

    ReplyDelete