Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chiang Kong, Thailand



CHIANG KONG, Thailand

The next day, after breakfast and some shopping in Burma, I picked up my passport no problem and walked back to Thailand.  Grabbed a bus to Chiang Rai and then another to Chiang Kong.  Made it there around 4pm and read poolside at my hotel before settling in for what I hoped would be an early night.  Turns out I got NO sleep instead since it was cold and the “man” next to me snored SO loud.  He would have given my dad a run for his money and that’s saying A LOT!
Some Brits and Canadians : )

Not all was lost though since I met some nice British fellows and 2 Canadian girls (there I go collecting Canadians again!) who were all heading off on the slow boat to Laos with me.  This brings me to Laos….
Wow! I can’t believe I’m going to be caught up! Okay, I still have a lot to tell you about Laos, but at least I’m blogging about my current country now! I’ve been so behind that this darn blog thing has seemed completely insurmountable.  I can do it, I can do it, I did it!!!!  Toot toot, I can toot my own horn here! J

No comments:

Post a Comment