Friday, September 9, 2011

Too much of a good thing

They say too much of anything, even something good, can be bad.  I'm experiencing a small dose of this today--I woke up sick and I think I literally made myself sick with worry.  Even though I know this is an AMAZING adventure I am about to embark on and I know how blessed I am to be doing it...I'm still overwhelmed with how much there is to get ready! There's too much to do!!! 


So, the to do lists keep growing today as I don't have energy to tackle much at all.  I did manage to make myself feel a little better by adding a few "freebie" items to the lists like "make a to do list" just so that I could feel that sense of accomplishment in checking something off...what a rush! : )  

Off to rest and recover for the jam-packed days ahead---THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends and family for all of your support.  LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. take some deep breaths...it'll all work out. if it makes u feel better, i was in the same sort of frenzy when i was about to leave. it's inevitable for such a big trip but do remember that everything doesn't have to be wrapped up by the time u leave. there are things that can be done via internet so maybe prioritize and just do what is most important now and save others for later. plus, remember that u cannot pack everything for this type of extended travel. u can always buy things along the way. anyway, wishing u some peace and hope good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete